If you love yourself just know you'll never be alone...

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Where have i been? - Part 1

Where have i been?
OMG my last post was in January 2013...so many things going on XD~

Ok, i wonder what can i remember on this pass 6 months huh!?

Jan - Feb
Floods....
yep, again i'm one of Jakarta's flood victim :( had to move to my friend's house for couple weeks
Then, my granpa passed away :'( he's 101years old (or 102?). So i had to go back to Blitar to his funeral.
It was my first time i went to Blitar...long effing journeeyyy



THEN..
i changed my job! Ola novo secção consular embaixada de portugal em jacarta...hahahahaha
thanks to God for all these blessing! Loving my job so much!


Manage to go to Safari...
Gosh i love this lion cubs so much!


Jakarta's Chatolic Catedral...talkin' bout being urban tourist here XD


Inside the Istiqlal Moslem Mosque...the biggest mosque in south east asian




No comments: