If you love yourself just know you'll never be alone...

Thursday, January 08, 2015

2NE1 All or Nothing, June 2014, Jakarta

i always like 2NE1 since 2010
i am not avid kpop lover though, but i like them. Their songs just never failed me, their song always on my playlist for whatever reason.

So....after so many cancellation, finally they were coming to Jakarta. I didn't even buy the ticket instantly, just because...again, not very avid fans

But there i am, watching the concert...and i had blast!
i went home and become like...real BLACKJACKS !! (their fandom name) HAHAHAHAHAHA

The concert was so great, great lighting, great live show, great dance. i danced hard,and i didnt care with stranger beside me.

and i fell in love with Chaerin Lee...hard, till i dyed my hair 2 days after the concert
and before my fave is Dara....well...still...but....duh! i like OT4 of em!! HAHHAAHAHAHAHAH








No comments: