If you love yourself just know you'll never be alone...

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Miyavi Live 2012







When I first heard he was going to come to Jakarta, I was determined to come (although I still had a bit of money problem)…fortunately i still got the pre sale ticket
i meant..cmoon this is fucking MIYAVI!!

I adore him then time his name is still Miyabi, as Due le Quartz Guitarist!!
With still tattoo-less body! HAHAHAHAHA

his current look shows his true handsomeness…behind all his make up, he looks stunning…I wish he never put make up so I could discover his stunning look since the first time I heard his music!! He's so energetic, and mind blowing guitarist!!

Even though I never heard his new songs, but I enjoyed the concert a lot. It doesn’t take much effort to enjoy his explosive performance. There were only 2 musicians on stage, Miyavi and Bobo-san (the drummer) and him!

When he stepped down from the stair (he was on second floor), everyone in the café shouted as loud as they could…I couldn’t believe how close he was. I was also surprised by how good his English was…he speaks English fluently

What a awesome
never in my live, i'll think that its happening!!




No comments: