If you love yourself just know you'll never be alone...

Saturday, February 20, 2016

2015, The Goodbyes ??? #throwback

Entering 2015 phase now.
Gosh this #throwback are still lots to tell, but i try to work on in as i remember

i hate goodbyes, but in this life, we cannot avoid the goodbyes. As grown ups as i can be, i always pray that i can be strong enough to deal with goodbyes. 2015, i said goodbyes to so many things. From my fave tv show (Glee), to losing my best friend since she moved, and my lovely boss.

i gained so many new things also...
trying new things, and most probably loving the things that i used to hate....HAHAHAHA
but anyway, lets try to write one by one...

On Feb 2015, i went to Bali and spent time with my close friends who i know, she will moved to UK. It was happy moment :')

i just realize that i think, almost every Feb is my holiday time no?? kkkkkk.....

What else....ah! i had lovely summer wedding...then the luxury wedding (gosh eveybody is married,no?!)
also i experienced one of my bucketlist, i did paragliding..
i'll try to post in one by one! jjang~~~ 

No comments: