If you love yourself just know you'll never be alone...

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Ayumi Hamasaki - A Nation 2014 #Throwback

WHEN THE DREAMS COME TRUE

A very late post. Again, as i wish to commit writing...then everything happened.
This time, i want to write about major fangirl moments. Well,i had so many major fangirl moment.

i am fangirl of lots of girls...i cannot deny anymore.
This time, its about a long long dream. its only a dream, that i never wish to pursue because i am afraid i never got it.

I am easily get depressed...again, something i cannot deny. So there was a lowest moment that i did cry whole night and thinking about the purpose of my life. Then in the mid of night, my bff from highschool call me mentioning that there's A Nation 2014 in Singapore with Ayumi Hamasaki.
.
.
.
THAT AYUMI HAMASAKI?!
.
.
.
YES!!! THE - J POP - DIVA, AYUMI HAMASAKI

Ayumi Hamasaki has been my patron, my idol, my almost everything since 2000. from 2000-2006 were long intense fangirl moment of her. As i grow up, i am bit neglected her, still never forget.

its sound crazy,but her news of that concert was really lit up my mood, lit up my motivations, something to thrift on.

so moving on on 18 October 2014

it is very surreal...to see her live.
bonus, not only Ayumi Hamasaki...but then there's M-Flo, Wagakki, Exile Generation, and other 2 musician also


Sttt... this is stolen pic hahahaha


M Flo and Ayumi Hamasaki
pic.credit


With the other indonesian troops...




No comments: