If you love yourself just know you'll never be alone...

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Madonna - Rebel Heart Tour, Bangkok 2016

Madonna.
Bitch she's Madonna

I remember back then in 1994, when i started to really understand 'music'
i sat down and saw her vclip, Take A Bow, and La Isla Bonita, i know i will forever love her.

She's an icon, a legend, an annoying pop star, a queen of pop, she's imperfect yet perfect. She's the best thing that world can have. She's complete.

I assure myself that i don't think i will never see her concert, and i shouldn't doubt myself.
and here i am, 2016 i saw her concert.

This is how it feels, to have your dreams come true




A photo posted by Myo (@trezeoci) on



A photo posted by Myo (@trezeoci) on




A photo posted by Myo (@trezeoci) on



A video posted by Myo (@trezeoci) on



special thanks..a huge huge hugs, my hero to Kartupos ( http://kartupos.co.id )






No comments: