If you love yourself just know you'll never be alone...

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

In memory ...

I lost my dad in December 2016.

I knew he's been not well for years due to the autoimmune disease.
I still having difficulty to express my feelings in written form.
But i can say that, he's freed. He's freed from his sickness, the process was also not difficult.

And in life, i (always) learn that we have Hello and we have Goodbye.
Facing goodbye(s) are always hard.
And we always take granted on Hello(s)
But life always goes on, no matter what...we always have mornings and nights, rite ?

I miss him
Sometimes i feel like, the only person that love me, that understand me, that support me, its only him.
but again...
i learn that, we should never depend on someone. Not even your parents, your kids, your spouse, Just you...you ...you
Its simple phrase, though eveyday i still learn about it.

I'm thankful and greatful for all the days that seize with him. Of course i feel its not enough, and i think i would never enough though.
I wish nothing for his happiness in heaven (or after life)










No comments: