If you love yourself just know you'll never be alone...

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Meeting Gal Gadot

I'm the one person who was so mesmerized over Wonder Woman movie.
We all knew, that Wonder Woman was one of the biggest box office in 2017. Of course, everybody know Gal Gadot.


Again, i am the person who just starstruck over her. ( who wouldn't ?!)
So while in New York, actually before going to New York. I think, just some weeks before, i managed to get Ace Comic Con VIP ticket, in Long Island.


Wise people said, there is no coincidence in this life. Everything happens for a reason.
So i guess, the reason for this event is...a point of my life for being grateful and thankful. 2017 was not my best year, but still universe didn't let me down.









A post shared by Rossy (@trezeoci) on

No comments: