If you love yourself just know you'll never be alone...

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

When 2018 almost over

Here we go again,
i neglected the blog after two years ...

My therapist told me, that i need to start writing again.
Ok, lets see how and how long i'm tracking my memories from 2016-2018.

Yes i do have depression and major anxiety, and i have the real battle on these 2017-2018.
Of course, in this journey, its not easy especially i am from Indonesia where mental health is taboo.
Its really an eye opening, howd new and old people come and go when you start aware of yourself, and ....what can i say .... starting to get know and love yourself.

It is hard to love myself. Especially i do really think i am selfish, everytime i do something for myself. I dont know...maybe its my mind, maybe its howd i'de been raise, maybe its my surround society works.

Anyway, ok lets try to continue this travel blog


No comments: